CAMILLE LINEN BLOUSE
- Free worldwide shipping
Main | Linen Batiste
Button | Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester Mould (main covered)
Lining | Viscose Voile
- This garment is crafted from certified European Flax® Linen.
- Plunge V neckline
- Fabric covered recycled buttons down the centre front
- Voluminous sleeve with elasticised cuff
- Elasticised shoulder - allows the Camille to be worn on or off the shoulder
- Open back design with feminine sash ties, designed to hold the shoulders in place and not fall off the shoulders
- Peplum hem finished with a ruffle edge
- Elasticised waist with spaghetti ties drawstring
- True to size - Joslin recommends taking your usual size.
Our model wears a Joslin Size AU 8 and has a height of 178cm. The Camille Blouse has a length of 56cm from the high shoulder to the hemline (based on a Size AU 8). Our lengths differ between sizes by approximately 1cm. Click Here for further information on sizing and lengths.
The European Flax® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste. All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). To read more, discover our Textiles & Traceability page. For a full listing of our certifications, discover our Responsibility & Transparency page.
Natural Flax Linen is free from chemical dyes and bleaching; it is the most eco-friendly option with minor environmental impacts on oceans and waterways. The unique beige colour is the natural hue of flax, and the exact colour depends on the amount of sun and rain during the retting process.