EDEN ORGANIC COTTON TOP | WHITE
- Free worldwide shipping
Main | Organic Cotton Poplin
Contrast | Cotton Organdy (ruffle)
Buttons | Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester Mould (main covered)
Lining | Cotton Organdy
- Crafted from Certified Organic Cotton
- Deep plunge V-neckline
- Pin-tuck detailing down front and back neck
- Frill down armhole
- Button loop detailing on neckline and down centre-front waist
- Upside down invisible zipper at centre-back
- Fully lined
- Complete the look with the Layla Organic Cotton Midi Skirt or the Sophia Linen Palazzo Pant .
- Also available in Black or in a Silk Linen Ginger Butter Stripe.
Our model Ella wears a Joslin size AU 8 and has a height of 175cm. The Eden Top measures 34cm from the high shoulder to hemline (based on a AU Size 8). Our lengths differ between sizes by approximately 1cm. Click here for further information on sizing and lengths.
This garment was crafted using Considered Processes.
Organic Cotton is certified to organic agricultural standards. Organic cotton farming does not allow the use of toxic chemicals or GMOs (genetically modified organisms). Instead, it combines tradition, innovation, and science to benefit the shared environment and promote a good quality of life for all involved. Organic cotton farming sustains the soil and ecosystems by using natural processes rather than artificial inputs. To read more, discover our Textiles & Traceability page. For a full listing of our certifications, discover our Responsibility & Transparency page.