LAYLA LINEN RAMIE TOP | FLAX
- Free worldwide shipping
- Natural Flax Linen, free from chemical dyes or bleaching.
Main | Linen Batiste
Contrast | Ramie Organdy
Trim | Cotton Cluny lace
Buttons | Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester Mould (main covered)
Lining | Viscose Voile
- This garment was crafted from certified European Flax® Linen
- Sleeveless, peplum-style top
- Deep V-neckline
- Pin-tuck and cluny lace detailing down front and back neck
- Button detailing on neckline and down centre-front
- Contrast frill down armhole and along hemline
- Spaghetti ties along open back feature
- Centre-back invisible zip
- Fully lined
Our model Ella wears a Joslin Size AU 8 and has a height of 179cm. The Layla Top measures approximately 62cm from the high shoulder to the hemline (based on a Size AU 8). Our lengths differ between sizes by approximately 1cm. Click here for further information on sizing and lengths.
This garment was crafted using Considered Processes.
The European Flax® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste. All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). To read more, discover our Textiles & Traceability page. For a full listing of our certifications, discover our Responsibility & Transparency page.
Natural Flax Linen is free from chemical dyes or bleaching. By choosing natural linen you are selecting the most eco-friendly fabric option, with the smallest environmental impact. Undyed linen is also antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, as well as moisture wicking and cool touch, ideal for sensitive bodies.