MELINDA 2.0 LINEN RAMIE MAXI DRESS | FLAX
- Express Shipping Worldwide
- Natural Flax Linen, free from chemical dyes or bleaching.
Contrast | Ramie Organdy
Trim | Cotton Cluny Lace
Buttons | Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester Mould (main covered)
Lining | Viscose Voile
- Crafted from certified European Flax® Linen
- Relaxed fit maxi dress
- Deep V-neckline
- Functional Linen covered buttons & loops along neckline edge
- V-line open back with spaghetti tie fastening
- Elasticised waist with spaghetti tie detail
- Full skirt
- Contrast Ramie sleeves finished with a Linen cuff
- Pin-tuck detail on sleeves
- Cotton cluny lace insert on sleeves
- Partially lined to a mini length
- Also available in Optical White.
Our model Ella wears a Joslin Size AU 8 and has a height of 176cm. The Melinda has a length of 150cm from the high shoulder to the hemline (based on a Size AU 8). Our lengths differ between sizes by approximately 1cm. Click here for further information on sizing and lengths.
This garment was crafted using Considered Processes.
Natural Flax Linen | This fabric is free from chemical dyes or bleaching. By choosing natural linen you are selecting the most eco-friendly fabric option, with the smallest environmental impact. Undyed linen is also antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, as well as moisture wicking and cool touch, ideal for sensitive bodies.
The European Flax® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste. All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). To read more, discover our Textiles & Traceability page. For a full listing of our certifications, discover our Responsibility & Transparency page.