VIVIENNE ORGANIC COTTON SMOCK TOP | BLACK
- Free worldwide shipping
Contrast | Organic Cotton Organdie (sleeves + ruffles)
Trim | Cotton Cluny Lace
Lining | Cotton Voile (sleeves only)
- Crafted from certified organic cotton poplin
- Trapeze style midi dress
- Slip on
- Contrast certified organic cotton organdie
- Pin-tuck detail at the front neckline
- Low open back design with spaghetti ties to hold the shoulder in place
- Contrast ruffles along the beck edge and hemline
- Complete the look with our Sophia Linen Palazzo Pant (as pictured)
- Also available in Optical White and Atlantic.
- The neckline and armhole fits true to size, all other points of the Vivienne Smock Top is designed to be oversized, if you are in-between sizes, Joslin recommends purchasing the smaller size.
SIZE 6 fits AU 6 - 8
SIZE 8 fits AU 8 - 10
SIZE 10 fits AU 10 - 12
SIZE 12 fits AU 12 - 14
SIZE 14 fits AU 14 - 16
SIZE 16 fits AU 16 - 18
Our model Tiahnee wears a Joslin size AU 8 and has a height of 175cm. The Vivienne Top has a length of 121cm from the high shoulder to the hemline (based on a AU Size 8). Our lengths differ between sizes by approximately 1cm. Click here for further information on sizing and lengths.
Organic cotton is certified to organic agricultural standards. Organic cotton farming does not allow the use of toxic chemicals or GMOs (genetically modified organisms). Instead, it combines tradition, innovation, and science to benefit the shared environment and promote a good quality of life for all involved. Organic cotton farming sustains the soil and ecosystems by using natural processes rather than artificial inputs. To read more, discover our Textiles & Traceability page. For a full listing of our certifications, discover our Responsibility & Transparency page.